We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including your name, address, telephone number and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, telephone number and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including your name, address, telephone number and email address);
- information that you provide to us to enable us to develop your website such as usernames and passwords associated with accounts you may open with relevant third party organisations;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
[Our advertisers may also send you cookies.]
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
We use “StatCounter” to analyse the use of this website. StatCounter generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. StatCounter will store this information.
- Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us using the Contact form on this website).
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- place your business / contact information on any website we may design for you.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
- Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.